Jayhawk Collegiate League
The Jayhawk Collegiate League is a collegiate summer baseball league consisting of seven teams from Kansas and one team from Oklahoma. The league was formed in 1976 and is a "Premier League" within the National Baseball Congress.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The league includes the following teams: Derby Twins, Dodge City A's, El Dorado Broncos, Great Bend Bat Cats, Hays Larks, Haysville Aviators, Liberal Bee Jays, and the Oklahoma City Indians (formerly Oklahoma A's), which play out of Oklahoma City.  
The Dodge City A's returned to the league once again in 2011 after leaving in 1981.
The Twins joined the league in 2005. The team previously played in the Walter Johnson League.
The Broncos officially moved from Wichita to El Dorado for the 1996 season. The Broncos had previously been located in Hutchinson before moving to Wichita.
Briefly, the Elk City Elkes, Enid (Red) Sox, Joplin Blasters and Nevada (Mo.) Griffins were members of the Jayhawk League, but they switched leagues.
In Kansas and Oklahoma, the Jayhawk is one of 4 collegiate leagues, the Sooner State League, the Tulsa (Oklahoma) League, and the Walter Johnson League with a total of 30 teams.
NBC World Series ChampionshipsEdit
- Clarinda A's 1981
- El Dorado Broncos 2009, 1998, 1996
- Liberal BeeJays 2010, 2000, 1985, 1979, 1968
- Wichita Broncos 1989, 1990
- Wellington Heat 2007
- Albert Pujols (Hays Larks ’99)
- Heath Bell (El Dorado Broncos '97)
- Barry Bonds (Hutchinson Broncos ’84)
- Lance Berkman (Hays Larks ‘95)
- Andy Benes (Clarinda A’s ’87)
- Roger Clemens (Hutchinson Broncos ’82)
- Ian Kinsler (Liberal BeeJays '01)
- Trevor Hoffman (Nevada Griffons ’87)
- Doug Drabek (Liberal BeeJays ’82)
- Nate Robertson (El Dorado Broncos ’96 & ’98)
- Brett Butler (Hutchinson Broncos ’78)
- Rafael Palmeiro (Hutchinson Broncos ’84)
- B. J. Ryan (Hays Larks ’96)
- Ron Guidry (Liberal BeeJays '70)
- Chuck Knoblauch (Clarinda A’s ’87)
- Jack Wilson (Hays Larks '96)
- Pete Incaviglia (Hutchinson Broncos '84)
- Hunter Pence (Liberal BeeJays '03)
- Adam LaRoche (Derby Twins '98)
- Troy Percival (Liberal BeeJays '89)
- Mike Hargrove (Liberal BeeJays 1972)
- Greg Swindell (Liberal BeeJays 1985)
- "History". Dodge City A's Baseball. Retrieved 2016-08-09.
- "Welcome to Jayhawk Baseball!". Jayhawkbaseballleague.org. Archived from the original on 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2011-11-16.