Jaya TV HD is a Tamil language satellite television channel based in Chennai, India. Jaya TV HD is also broadcast to the expatriate Tamil community via various media partnerships. Hemant Sahai of HSA had Jaya TV HD as his first client. Jaya TV HD revamped from Oct 14th, 2018 with fresh look and content.
|Launched||22 August 1999|
|Owned by||V. K. Sasikala & family|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Country||India, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Astro (Malaysia)||Channel 221|
|OSN (Middle East|
& North Africa)
|Digicon (Coimbatore ,India)||Channel 114|
|Asianet Digital (India)||Channel 806 (HD)|
|VMedia (Canada)||Channel 866|
Jaya TV ( 1999 to 2019) Jaya programming earlier included:
- Hasini-speaking film - movie reviews, Suhasini Maniratnam
- Ari and I - selection show, singer Arikaranutanana
- Jackpot – puzzle game show, presenter Khushboo (as before), Nadia
- Little Masters – update program for children
- Rakamalika - update program for singers
- Tenkinnam - old film songs
- Vicu the stadium - actor Vicuvutanana's talk show
- Music cafe - Music show with playback singer's
Jaya TV broadcasts its shows in United States through DISH Network Channel 792 and in Singapore through mio TV (Jaya TV) on Channel 632 has been cease transmission since 1 July 2013 at 0000 hrs. In Malaysia it broadcasts through Astro (Jaya TV) on Channel 221 and HyppTV (Jaya MAX) on Channel 313 & (Jaya Movies) on Channel 314. It is also available in most of Indian DTH Services.
Jaya Plus (News) is also on DISH Network Channel 594 and JAYA Max (Music) on DISH Network Channel 595.
Jaya Max on Channel 313 and Jaya Movies on Channel 314 is available in Malaysia on HyppTV. Jaya TV is available on Tharisanam TV for Australia and New Zealand viewers.
Now Available on Channels Jaya TV, Jaya Movies, Jaya MAX, and Jaya Plus on IPTV (Yupp TV).
- "Conversation with Hemant Sahai Managing Partner HSA Advocates". "barandbench.com".[permanent dead link]
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|