Jaya may refer to:
- Jaya, a name of Karna in Mahabharata; the core portion of the Mahabharata
- Jaya-Vijaya, the door-keepers of Vaikuntha, the realm of the god Vishnu in Hindu mythology
- Jaya, Sanskrit masculine word meaning victorious, epithet of Brahma. The feminine version is Jayaa, epithet of Saraswati.
- Jaya (given name), list of people with this name, or names derived from it
- Jaya, an island in Oda Eiichiro's manga and anime series One Piece
- Bintaro Jaya, a real-estate in the outskirts of Jakarta
- Jakarta, comes from the name: Jayakarta which means "victorious city".
- Puncak Jaya, the country's highest mountain