|Look up Java or java in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Java is an island of Indonesia.
Java may also refer to:
Music and danceEdit
- Avian Java, a British hang glider
- HMS Java, three ships of the British Royal Navy
- Java (1813 ship), British merchant and migrant ship
- USS Java (1815), a 44-gun frigate in the United States Navy
- SS Java, a British and French ocean liner built in 1865
- Java-class cruiser, a class of Dutch World War II light cruisers
- Bentley Java, a 1994 concept car
- Chrysler Java, a 1999 concept car
- Java Man, one of the first specimens of Homo erectus to be discovered
- Javan (disambiguation)
- Javanese (disambiguation)
- Jawa (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Java.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.