This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Jim Sproch|
|Initial release||May 9, 2016|
|Operating system||OS X, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Microsoft Windows|
- "Java Polyfill for the Browser". Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Java(Script) in the Browser". 10 May 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Saurel, Sylvain (20 May 2016). "Use your Java classes in the browser with JavaPoly.js". Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "JavaPoly.js Technical Details". 10 May 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "javapoly". NPMJS. 18 July 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "Doppio JVM". PLASMA lab at University of Massachusetts Amherst. 24 Dec 2017. Retrieved 24 Dec 2017.
- Vilk, John; Berger, Emery (2014). "Doppio: Breaking the Browser Language Barrier" (PDF). Proceedings of the 2014 Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI). ACM. doi:10.1145/2594291.2594293.