|Look up jati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jati or JATI may refer to:
- Jāti, a term for the thousands of clans, tribes, communities and sub-communities in India
- Jāti (Buddhism), the arising of a new living entity
- Jati (game), a board game from the 3M bookshelf game series
- Jati (or Jatu or Jataki), a dialect of the Haryanvi language
- Teak, the Indonesian name for the hardwood tree
- Jatimatic, a Finnish 9 mm submachine gun
- Jati (music), a rhythmic pattern in Indian classical music
- JATI, or rather Jalur Tiga is an NGO in Malaysia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.