This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jason Gleed is a Canadian musician, songwriter, and producer.
Originally from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Gleed graduated as an Ontario Scholar from Crescent School, studied briefly at McMaster University, but left to attended York Mills Collegiate Institute before later enrolling at the University of Toronto's science program where he was accepted into Trinity College. He left the program in 1999 to work at the newly formed Grayson Matthews Audio.
He has written music and performed vocals for national ad campaigns for Alltel, McDonald's, Coke, Pepsi, ATT, Allel, KFC, Lexus, Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Sears, Daisy Sour Cream, and Hellmann's.
He has songs featured in many major motion pictures such as Jumper, Speed Racer, American Pie Beta House, What Happens In Vegas, Hotel For Dogs, Hamlet 2, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Alvin and The Chipmunks, Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Hannah Montana, Sex Drive, Spring Breakdown, Cats and Dogs 2, Star Struck, Big Mommas House 3, Hop, Footloose, The Muppets, and The Adjustment Bureau.
Gleed spent several years touring with multi-Juno award-winning Canadian House DJ/producer Hatiras as vocalist/performer, Jaxon. Together Hatiras and Jaxon were known as the Electro House duo, Hatjak. They released one full-length album.
Jason is sponsored by Sony, and occasionally tours with Sony Creative Software.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Speed Racer
- What Happens In Vegas
- American Pie Presents: Beta House
- Sex Drive
- Sex and the City
- Hamlet 2
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua
- Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- Hotel For Dogs
- Hannah Montana: The Movie
- Star Struck
- Night at The Museum 2
- Spring Breakdown
- Big Mommas House 3
- Footloose 2011
- The Muppets 2011
- The Adjustment Bureau
- Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana co-producer of song "Let's Do This"
- The Clique Girlz co-writer and co-producer for The Clique movie soundtrack
- Mitchel Musso co-writer and co-producer of song "Didn't Have To Walk Away"
- Kelly Clarkson co-producer "Go"
- Queensberry co-producer "The Song"
- Anna Cyzon writer/co-producer "Love Me", "Young Boy", "Reputation"