Jaros, Baum & Bolles
Jaros, Baum & Bolles (JB&B) is an American MEP (Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) and building systems engineering firm founded in 1915 by Alfred L. Jaros, Jr. and Albert L. Baum. The firm is best known for high-rise projects, including One World Trade Center and Hudson Yards in New York City, the Sears Tower in Chicago, Penn Station Expansion in New York, and the Bank of China Tower in Hong Kong. In April 2018, Jaros, Baum & Bolles (JBB) earned National Recognition Award for engineering achievement in the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC).
|Jaros, Baum & Bolles (JB&B)|
|Partners||Mitchel W. Simpler (Managing Partner), Anthony M. Arbore, Scott E. Frank, Richard M. McFadden, Walter J. Mehl, Jr., Christopher J. Prochner, Mark R. Torre, Brendan P. Weiden,|
|Founders||Alfred Jaros, Albert Baum|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City|
|Buildings||One World Trade Center, Sears Tower, Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)|
- Memorial Hospital, New York, NY
- Seagram Building, New York, NY
- US Steel Tower, Pittsburgh, PA
- TWA Flight Center at JFK International Airport, New York, NY
- Pan Am Building, New York, NY
- Federation Towers, Moscow, Russia
- Sony Center, Berlin, Germany
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum, New York, NY
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, NY
- NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, NC
- Penn Station, New York, NY
- Yeboah, Jennifer (2015-10-08). "5 Ways JB&B is Building NYC's Future". The Hundred Year Association. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- Dunlap, David W. (2010-09-03). "World Trade Center Complex Is Rising Rapidly". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Meet Our Team | Hudson Yards". Hudson Yards. 2016-08-24. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "NY Penn Station Expansion Finally Rolls Into Motion". Retrieved 2018-01-05.
- "Jaros, Baum & Bolles - The Skyscraper Center". skyscrapercenter.com. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "JBB earns ACEC award for design of NYU Langone Health Science Building". Retrieved 2018-10-19.