Jamie Nicholls (snowboarder)
|Born||21 July 1993|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||148 lb (67 kg)|
|Achievements and titles|
Nicholls was born in Bradford. He qualified for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. On 6 February 2014 in the qualification event Nicholls finished the fourth in his heat and qualified directly for the final. He finished 6th in the men's slopestyle final at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
He became the first British male snowboarder to win a World Cup event when he finished top of the standings in the final slopestyle event of the 2015-16 season, the Audi Snowjam in Spindleruv Mlyn in the Czech Republic, helping him to fifth in the slopestyle World Cup rankings for the season.
He has won three medals at FIS World Cup.
- 2014 Winter Olympics
|Run 1||Run 2||Best||Rank||Run 1||Run 2||Best||Rank||Run 1||Run 2||Best||Rank|
|Men's slopestyle||62.25||86.75||86.75||4 QF||Bye||85.50||46.50||85.50||6th|
|2010||Burton New Zealand Open, Cardrona Alpine Resort||Slopestyle||10|
|2010||FIS World Cup Big Air, London, England||Big Air||7|
|2011||Burn River Jump, Livigno, ITA||Big Air||4|
|2011||Burn River Jump, Livigno, ITA||Slopestyle||3|
|2011||Burton US Open, Stratton Mtn||Slopestyle||4|
|2011||Relentless Big Air, Stuttgart||Big Air||7|
|2012||The Brits, LAAX||Slopestyle||1|
|2013||World Snowboard Championships, Stoneham||Slopestyle||14|
|2013||World Cup, Spindleruv Mlyn||Slopestyle||15|
|2013||World Cup, Copper Mountain||Slopestyle||17|
|2014||World Cup, Stoneham||Slopestyle||6|
|2016||World Cup, Peyonchang, South Korea||Slopestyle||12|
|2016||TTR Spring Battle, Austria||Slopestyle||4th|
|2016||World cup, Spindleruv Mlyn||Slopestyle||1st|
- Jamie Nicholls at the International Ski Federation
- "Sochi 2014: GB's Jamie Nicholls makes snowboard slopestyle finals". The Guardian. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Sochi 2014 results: Snowboarding men's slopestyle". BBC Sport. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "Jamie Nicholls becomes first British male to win snowboard World Cup". Eurosport. 21 March 2016. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Jamie Nicholls Interview - Our Kid". Whitelines Snowboarding. Retrieved 2019-08-19.