Jamie Erdahl (born December 3, 1988) is an American reporter for CBS Sports. She currently serves as the lead sideline reporter for the SEC on CBS, teaming up with Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson. Jamie also covers the NCAA basketball regular season and March Madness for CBS/Turner. She joined the company in 2014, and contributes to CBS Sports Network as a studio host.
|Alma mater||American University|
|Occupation||CBS Sports Sideline Reporter|
Sam Buckman (m. 2017)
Erdahl worked at New England Sports Network prior to joining CBS. In 2013, she filled in on the sidelines for Jenny Dell during the Boston Red Sox season. In 2014, NESN named Erdahl the Boston Bruins rink side reporter. She also worked in studio hosting NESN's 30-minute live news shows.
Erdahl is from Minnesota. Born and raised in Bloomington, she graduated from the Breck School in 2007.
Erdahl was a basketball and softball player at St. Olaf College. She transferred to American University in 2009 to pursue a degree in broadcasting and communications. Before graduating in December 2011, Erdahl hosted several shows for the school, including 'Eye on the Eagle', a 30-minute magazine show featuring the men's basketball team that aired on Comcast SportsNet Washington.
Erdahl is a graduate of American University. She now lives in the Minneapolis area with her husband, Sam, and daughter, Brooke.
- JAMIE ERDAHL NAMED LEAD REPORTER FOR THE SEC ON CBS
- "CBS Sports Talent". CBS Sports. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- "Rand: Breck grad Jamie Erdahl gets sideline reporter shot for NCAA tourney games". Star Tribune. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- "St. Olaf College - WBB Records- Single-Season Assists". athletics.stolaf.edu. Retrieved March 29, 2016.
- "Adam Pellerin, Jamie Erdahl to Join NESN as On-Air Anchor-Reporters". NESN.com. Retrieved March 29, 2016.