|Full name||James Will|
|Date of birth||7 October 1972|
|Place of birth||Turriff, Scotland|
|1991||→ Sheffield United (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Will played for Scotland youth national teams. He was the first choice goalkeeper as Scotland progressed to the final of the 1989 FIFA U-16 World Championship, which they lost on a penalty shootout to Saudi Arabia. Will won the player of the tournament award, having only conceded three goals in the competition. He later made three appearances for the Scotland under-21 team.
- "Jim Will". www.deveronvale.co.uk. Deveronvale FC. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Peterhead wait for Polish clearance". The Scotsman. 7 August 2007. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "U16 World Cup Squad of 1989 Reunite". www.scottishfa.co.uk. Scottish Football Association. 24 June 2009. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "James Will". www.fitbastats.com. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- "Freeze frame: FIFA under-16 World Cup Final, 24 June 1989 Scotland 2 Saudi Arabia 2 (after extra time): Saudi Arabia won 5-4 on penalties". The Scotsman. 20 June 2009. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Jim Will at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database