James Douglas Ogilby
Ogilby was born in Belfast, Ireland, and was the son of zoologist William Ogilby and his wife Adelaide, née Douglas. He received his education at Winchester College, England, and Trinity College, Dublin.
- Walsh, G.P. "Ogilby, James Douglas (1853–1925)". Australian Dictionary of Biography. Archived from the original on 25 January 2010. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- James Douglas Ogilby (1893), Edible fishes and crustaceans of New South Wales, Sydney C. Potter, Govt. printer, retrieved 6 December 2018
- James Douglas Ogilby (1892), Catalogue of Australian mammals with introductory notes on general mammalogy, Sydney Australian Museum; printed by order of the Trustees, retrieved 6 December 2018
- Ogilby, J. Douglas (James Douglas); Ogilby, J. Douglas (James Douglas), 1853–1925 (1886), Catalogue of the fishes of New South Wales : with their principal synonyms, T. Richards, Govt. Printer, retrieved 6 December 2018CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Search results - The Reptile Database".
Media related to James Douglas Ogilby at Wikimedia Commons