This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Jaloliddin Masharipov|
|Date of birth||1 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Uzbekistan|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2017||→ Lokomotiv Tashkent (loan)||5||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 March 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 January 2019
Masharipov played for Uzbekistan U-20 since 2013. He was also called up in 2015 for the King’s cup in Thailand, but he received a red card in the first half after launching a flying, studs-up kick into the chest of South Korea's Kang Sang-woo. Later he was also called up for senior team and Masharipov made his first appearance in national team on 6 October 2016, replacing Sardor Rashidov as substitute at 61st minute, in a 0-1 loss 2018 World Cup qualifier game against Iran.
- Scores and results list Uzbekistan's goal tally first.
|1.||13 January 2019||Rashid Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Turkmenistan||3–0||4–0||2019 AFC Asian Cup|
- Pakhtakor Tashkent
- Uzbekistan Super Cup: 2015; 2016
- Lokomotiv Tashkent
- "Jaloliddin Masharipov". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- Jaloliddin Masharipov at Soccerway