Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival
Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival or JFFF is an annual festival held in Jakarta, Indonesia. The month-long festival is organised by the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government through the DKI Jakarta Tourism and Culture Office in collaboration with PT Summarecon Agung Tbk. The event is supported by the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy and the Indonesian Ministry of Trade. JFFF is also supported by various parties such as the Martha Tilaar Group, the Indonesian Fashion Entrepreneurs Designer Association (APPMI), the Indonesian Fashion Designers Association (IPMI), Indonesian Cita Weaving (CTI), ESMOD Fashion School, MRA Media Group, Metro TV , Fashion TV, Kompas, and The Jakarta Post. The aim of JFFF is to lift the image, dignity and dignity of the Indonesian people through a culture-based industry.
|Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival|
|Genre||Culinary and fashion festival|
|Location(s)||Jakarta (primarily at Sentra Kelapa Gading area)|
|Previous event||April 5th to May 6th, 2018|
|Next event||07 August to 08 September, 2019|
- Fashion Extravaganza: A series of fashion shows from local designers and brands, as well as the JFFF Awards
- Food festival: hundreds of food stalls/ooths that serve traditional cuisine, starting from meatballs and soto (aromatic soup) to local snacks.
- Gading Nite Carnival: Presenting decorated street floats, entertaining street attractions and attractive lighting techniques.
- "Annual fashion, food festival to return to Kelapa Gading". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Jakarta to host 11th fashion, food festival". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "JFFF 2018 supports the development of SMEs". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "April 2017, Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival Kembali Digelar". Kompas. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Jakarta fashion festival features stories, philosophy". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Local fashion, food galore in annual Kelapa Gading festival". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 1 July 2019.