This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is a higher education institute located in Bangalore, India. Origination from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, it was conferred the deemed to be university status in 2009.
|Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (est. 1990)|
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) offers more than 200 UG and PG programs in commerce, sciences, humanities and arts, engineering and technology and management. It also offers courses for working professionals in the field of Business Administration, Engineering and Information technology.
|University and college rankings|
|General – India|
|NIRF (Overall) (2020)||101-150|
|Engineering – India|
Constituent colleges and centresEdit
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) includes the following colleges and centers, all in Bangalore, unless otherwise noted:
- CMS Business school
- Center for Management Studies
- Center for Post Graduate Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Science and Education
- Centre for Nano and Material Sciences
- Centre for Research in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Centre for Disaster Mitigation
- Centre for Ancient Indian History & Culture
- Centre for Indian Psychology
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences
- Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management
- School of Commerce Studies
- School Of Sciences
- School of Engineering and Technology - Jain University
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) campus housing system can accommodate nearly 85 percent of the student population.
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) offers both on-campus (JGI Global Campus) and off-campus accommodations in different locations in Bangalore. The residential arrangements are separate for the sexes. Jain (Deemed-to-be University) accommodations are managed by the Hostel Management Division.
This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability policy. (February 2018)
- Anup Sridhar - Badminton
- Bindu Subramaniam - Singer-songwriter and pianist
- Kriti Kharbanda - Actress
- Diganth – Actor
- Gagan Ullalmath - Swimmer
- H. S. Sharath - Cricketer
- Niranjan Mukundan - Paralympic swimmer
- Pankaj Advani - Billiards player
- Prajwal Devaraj - Actor
- Rakesh Manpat - Shooter
- Ravikumar Samarth - Cricketer
- Rohan Bopanna - Tennis player
- Rohit Havaldar - Swimmer
- Sharath Gayakwad - Paralympic swimmer
- Shreyas Gopal - Cricketer
- Varun Aaron - Cricketer
- Kaunain Abbas - Cricketer
- Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty - Model
- Samyuktha Hegde - Actress
- K. L. Rahul - Cricketer
- Karun Nair - Cricketer
- Gaurav Dhiman - Cricketer
- Manish Pandey - Cricketer
- Robin Uthappa - Cricketer
- Mayank Agarwal - Cricketer
- "Jain University Leadership". jainuniversity.ac.in. Retrieved 10 August 2009.
- "Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College". Jain College. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Deemed Universities in Karnataka". University Grants Commission. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Programs and Courses Offered". Jain University. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2020 (Overall)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Education. 11 June 2020.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2020 (Engineering)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Education. 11 June 2020.
- "Jain (Deemed-to-be University) awarded 'A' grade by NAAC". United India. 16 August 2017. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- "Schools: Jain (Deemed-to-be University)". Jain (Deemed-to-be University). Archived from the original on 13 December 2011. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- "Hostel facility in Best university of Bangalore". Jain (Deemed-to-be University). Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Anup Sridhar Profile". I love India. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Rohit Havaldar". CrunchBase. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Top University for (Sports) in Bangalore, India". Jain University. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jain University.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jain University Kochi.|