Jacques Lacarrière (ice hockey)
In 1928 he participated with the French team in the Olympic tournament. Eight years later he was also a member of the French team in the 1936 Olympic tournament. He also established the Français Volants, a French ice hockey team, in 1933.
In 2008 his playing career earned him a selection in the second induction class of the International Ice Hockey Federation Hall of Fame. When his son Philippe was inducted in 2018, the two became the second father-son pairing to be inducted into the IIHF Hall of Fame. Between 2007 and 2017, the Jacques Lacarrière Trophy was awarded to the winner of the Match des Champions. After 2018, it was awarded to the winners of the Ligue Magnus regular season.
- "JACQUES LACARRIERE". olympic.org. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "L'Histoire des Français Volants". francais-volants.org (in French). Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- "IIHF Hall of Fame Class of 2018". iihf.com. 1 December 2017. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "PRÉSENTATION DU TROPHÉE JACQUES LACARRIÈRE". liguemagnus.com (in French). Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Olympic ice hockey tournaments 1928 and 1936 (in Polish)
|This French biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|