Jack Ven Tu (1 March 1965 – 30 May 2018) was a Taiwanese-born Canadian cardiologist.
Born in Taipei on 1 March 1965, he graduated from the University of Western Ontario Medical School, then obtained a M.Sc at the University of Toronto. His doctoral dissertation, completed at Harvard University, was titled Quality of Cardiac Surgical Care in Ontario, Canada. Upon earning his Ph.D in 1996, Tu began working for Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre while teaching at the University of Toronto. He was later named a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair at UToronto and made a fellow of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences. Tu died at the age of 53 on 30 May 2018.
- "Dr. Jack Ven Tu, MD, M.Sc., PhD". York Funeral Centre.
- "Jack Ven Tu". Harvard University. Retrieved 3 June 2018.
- "In memoriam of Dr. Jack Tu: Impact without boundaries". Stonybrook Research Institute. 31 May 2018. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "Jack Tu". Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "U of T Remembers Professor Jack Tu". University of Toronto. 1 June 2018. Retrieved 3 June 2018.