Jack Merridew (YouTube personality)
|Born||January 16, 1993|
Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Genre||Comedy, Self-love, Body positivity, LGBT community, sexuality|
Early life and educationEdit
Merridew began posting videos on YouTube in 2012, reaching one-hundred thousand subscribers by January 2015 and has since garnered more than 370,000 subscribers. Merridew posts videos pertaining to: the LGBT community, sexuality, and body positivity. From his success on YouTube, Merridew filmed a commercial for gay adult novelty website, adammale and has self-released two books: Fireworks Over Suburbia in 2012 and Teenage Idol in 2013. Prior to fame, Merridew worked as a cashier at Wegmans, a grocery store in Pennsylvania.
- Fireworks Over Suburbia (2012)
- Teenage Idol (2013)
- The Night Tommy Swanson Died (2019)
|2017||Off Track||Himself||Short film|
- "Jack "Sexy Halloween Costume" Merridew Is Back With Some Hot New Offerings".
- Koff, Derek de (14 October 2016). ""Slutty Halloween Costume" Guy Is Back With A New Array Of Looks".
- Weller, Justin T. (12 June 2017). "Off Camera with Jack Merridew".
- Zayas, Angel L. "Blog: Great Hair, Great Message (My Interview with Jack Merridew) - The Ithacan". theithacan.org.
- "Author Interview: Jack Merridew - Open Letters Monthly - an Arts and Literature Review". www.openlettersmonthly.com.