Jack McLoughlin (born 1 February 1995) is an Australian swimmer. He competed in the men's 1500 metre freestyle event at the 2016 Summer Olympics. At the 2018 Commonwealth Games McLoughlin won a gold medal in the same event and silver in the 400 metre freestyle.
|Born||1 February 1995|
South Brisbane, Queensland
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
- "Jack McLoughlin". Athlete profile. Gold Coast 2018. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Jack McLoughlin". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Commonwealth Games: Jack McLoughlin restores 1500m pride". The Australian. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- Jack McLoughlin at the Australian Olympic Committee
- Jack McLoughlin at the International Olympic Committee
- Jack McLoughlin at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Jack McLoughlin at Swimming Australia (archive)
|This biographical article related to an Australian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|