Jach'a Qullu (Los Andes)
Jach'a Qullu (Aymara jach'a big, qullu mountain, "big mountain", also spelled Jacha Kkollu, Jachcha Kkollu) is a 5,298-metre-high (17,382 ft) mountain in the Cordillera Real in the Andes of Bolivia. It lies in the La Paz Department, Los Andes Province, Batallas Municipality. Jach'a Qullu is situated southwest of Jisk'a Pata and Jach'a Pata, southwest of Jach'a Juqhu and northwest of Wila Lluxi, Warawarani and Qala T'uxu.
|Elevation||5,298 m (17,382 ft) |
La Paz Department, Los Andes Province, Batallas Municipality
|Parent range||Andes, Cordillera Real|
- Bolivian IGM map 1:50,000 Lago Khara Kkota
- Taken from Mountaineering in the Andes by Jill Neate, Bolivia, RGS-IBG Expedition Advisory Centre, 2nd edition, May 1994
- Radio San Gabriel, "Instituto Radiofonico de Promoción Aymara" (IRPA) 1993, Republicado por Instituto de las Lenguas y Literaturas Andinas-Amazónicas (ILLLA-A) 2011, Transcripción del Vocabulario de la Lengua Aymara, P. Ludovico Bertonio 1612 (Spanish-Aymara-Aymara-Spanish dictionary)
- "Cordillera Real". huayna-potosi.com. Retrieved August 24, 2014.
- "Batallas". INE, Bolivia. Archived from the original on August 26, 2014. Retrieved August 24, 2014.
|This La Paz Department geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|