This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
JATO has offices in 45 countries and provides automotive intelligence in 50+ markets. JATO was founded in 1984 by Jake Shafran for collecting and supplying competitive business intelligence for automotive manufacturers across Europe. Both trade and business media use JATO as an industry source.
Products and Services JATO supplies a number of different solutions and services that are based on primary and secondary research datasets. Some of the popular datasets include JATO Specifications, Volumes and Incentives. After a recent partnership with LMC Automotive in 2015, JATO is now able to provide Volumes forecasting through its existing suite of solutions.
- JATO Global Locations
- "JATO to remarket Cost of Ownership Data in USA". Motor Trend. Retrieved 2008-02-05.
- Rupert Steiner, Steiner. "Revealed: The £11m boss of research firm Jato Dynamics that you have never heard of - but his salary comes close to David Beckham's". thisismoney.co.uk. thisismoney.co.uk.
- "Europe's Auto Market". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2008-02-05.
- "Sun out, tops down motoring". Daily Telegraph. London. 2003-04-28. Retrieved 2008-02-05.
- "Out of Paris". Daily Sun. Archived from the original on 2006-11-18. Retrieved 2008-02-05.
- LMC partnership tweet https://twitter.com/jato_dynamics/status/593417173487456256
|This marketing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|