Jörg Hubert Meuthen (German: [ˈjœəg ˈmɔʏtn̩]; born 29 June 1961) is a German economist and politician serving as Federal spokesman for Alternative for Germany (AfD) since July 2015. He was frontrunner for the AfD at the 2016 Baden-Württemberg state election and has been a Member of Parliament and parliamentary leader since March 2016. Since the end of 2017, Meuthen has been a member of the European Parliament and deputy chairman of the EFDD. He was the leading candidate of the AfD for the 2019 European Parliament election.
Jörg Meuthen in 2015
|Institution||Academy of Kehl|
- "Die Kirchensteuer als Einnahmequelle von Religionsgemeinschaften". www.peterlang.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Bundessprecher; Spitzenkandidat der AfD für die Landtagswahl in Baden-Württemberg - Hart aber Fair - Das Erste". www1.wdr.de (in German). Archived from the original on 16 February 2017. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Home | Jörg MEUTHEN | Abgeordnete | Europäisches Parlament". www.europarl.europa.eu (in German). Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- User, Super. "Jörg Meuthen". www.efddgroup.eu. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Scharfe Kritik an Robert Habeck: Meuthen führt AfD in Europawahl". www.zdf.de (in German). Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- Blaney2019-09-25T02:35:00+01:00, Martin. "Germany's HessenFilm fund fires CEO after meeting with far-right politician sparks outrage (exclusive)". Screen. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|