Izhar ul-Haqq or Izhar al-Haq (Arabic: إظهار الحق) is a book by Rahmatullah Kairanawi. Kairanwi had written this book in response to the allegations made by certain Christian missionaries against Islam and especially to counter Meezanul Haqq, a book written by Pfander against Islam. The book was originally written in Arabic in 1864, this six-volume book was later translated (or summarized) into English, Turkish, Urdu and Bangla.
Christine Schirrmacher describes the book saying:
|“||'The Demonstration of the Truth' (izhâr al-haqq) served as a summary of all possible charges against Christianity and was therefore used after al-Kairânawî's death as a sort of encyclopaedia since al-Kairânawî extended the material of former polemicists like 'Ali Tabarî, Ibn Hazm or Ibn Taymiyya to a great extent.||”|
Urdu Translation & CommentaryEdit
Late Maulana Akbar Ali Khan of Darul Uloom Karachi translated the book in to Urdu language. Mufti Taqi Usmani wrote commentary to it. He also wrote a preface to the book which now comes as a separate book, What is Christianity? The translation and commentary have been published in three volumes.
- Nizamuddin Asir Adrawi. Darul Uloom Deoband: Ehya-e-Islam Ki Azeem Tehreek (in Urdu). Darul Muallifeen Deoband. p. 115.
- Maulana Rahmatullah Kairanwi. The Truth Revealed (PDF). usislam.org. Translated by Muhammad Wali Razi. Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. 1 Wynne Road, London. ISBN 1-842000-4-62. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-01-29. Retrieved 2008-01-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ইযহারুল হক. Translated by Dr Abdullah Jahangir. Islamic Foundation Bangladesh.
- Schirrmacher, Christine. "The influence of German Biblical criticism on Muslim apologetics in the 19th century", Contra Mundum, 1997. Accessed September 27, 2007.
|Arabic Wikisource has original text related to this article:|