Iwate Prefectural University
Iwate Prefectural University was established in 1998, with a graduate school following in 1999. In 2000, a teacher’s training school was added, followed by a graduate school of nursing (master’s and PhD program) in 2001.
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Welfare
- Faculty of Software and Information Science
- Faculty of Policy Management
- Nursing Graduate School ( Master's Program, Doctoral Program )
- Social Welfare Studies (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Software and Information Science (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Policy (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- "Iwate Prefectural University". World Universities Search Engine. Retrieved 24 November 2018.