|Look up Italy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Italy is a European country. It may also refer to:
- Italian Peninsula
- Roman Italy
- Kingdom of Italy (Holy Roman Empire), a constituent kingdom of the Holy Roman Empire
- Kingdom of Italy (Napoleonic), a French client state 1805–1814
- Kingdom of Italy, an independent and unified Italian state 1861–1946
- Imperial Italy (fascist), an ambitious project envisioned by Fascist Italy
- Air Italy, an airline based in Gallarate, Italy
- Italy, New York, USA, a town
- Italy, Texas, USA, a town
- "Italy" (Everybody Loves Raymond), a television episode
- “Italy”, a poem by Patti Smith from her 1978 book Babel (book)
- I.T.A.L.Y., a 2008 Filipino film
- A main character from the anime Hetalia: Axis Powers.
- Little Italy (disambiguation)
- Italia (disambiguation)
- Italian (disambiguation)
- Kingdom of Italy (disambiguation)
- Imperial Italy (disambiguation)
- Fascist Italy (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Italy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.