Italian Civil Aviation Authority
The Italian Civil Aviation Authority – Italian: Ente Nazionale per l'Aviazione Civile, (ENAC), in English the National Agency for Civil Aviation – is the national aviation authority of Italy. Its headquarters are located in Rome. Legislative Decree no.250/97 established the existence of ENAC on 25 July 1997.
- "REGULATION "NON-SCHEDULED AIR SERVICES BETWEEN EU AND THIRD COUNTRIES"" (PDF). Italian Civil Aviation Authority. June 2009. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- "Contatti e PEC". 2016-06-24. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- "Info in English". 2006. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- Italian Civil Aviation Authority Official website ‹See Tfd›(in Italian)
- General information in English
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|