The Israeli Basketball League Cup is a pre-season professional basketball tournament that is contested between clubs. It has been held in Israel since 2006. It is held during the week before the start of the Israeli Premier League season. The Israeli League Cup tournament is currently sponsored by Pais Lotto, and therefore it is officially known as the Chance Cup. Previously, the tournament was sponsored by the Toto Winner Organization, and it was known as the Winner Cup, from 2006 to 2009. In 2010, it had no sponsor, and therefore the tournament was named Basketball League Cup.
|Current season, competition or edition:|
2021 Israeli Basketball League Cup
|No. of teams||8|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv|
|Most titles||Maccabi Tel Aviv|
The top eight teams of the previous season's Israeli Premier League compete in this tournament. The tournament uses the knockout system. The teams are scheduled according to their positions in Israel's Premier League.
|(X)||Number of times the event is held in this city or venue|
|MVP||Tournament Most Valuable Player award usually given |
to the best player on the winning team
Performance by clubEdit
Teams shown in italics are no longer in existence.
|Maccabi Tel Aviv||9||4||2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2020, 2021|
|Hapoel Jerusalem||5||3||2008, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2019|
|Maccabi Rishon LeZion||1||1||2018|
|Hapoel Be'er Sheva|
- In 2006, Kantor was named Most Valuable Player even though his team did not win the trophy but finished in second place.
- In 2008, several games were also played at the Gan Ner Arena in Gan Ner.
- In 2012, two quarter-finals games were played at the Kiryat Ata Hall in Kiryat Ata.
- In 2013, several games were played at the Nokia Arena in Tel Aviv.
- In 2015, games were also played at the Holon Toto Hall in Holon.
- Winner Cup (in Hebrew)