Ismail may refer to:
- Ishmael, the first son of Prophet Abraham
- Ishmael in Islam
- Ismail (name), people with the name
- Sultan Ismail (disambiguation), various rulers
- Ismail County, a former county of Romania
- Izmail (Romanian: Ismail), a historic town formerly in Romania now in Ukraine
- Ismael, Sar-e Pol, in Sangcharak District at Sar-e Pol Province of Afghanistan
- Russian torpedo boat Ismail, the escort to Russian battleship Potemkin and the first to join the latter's mutiny in 1905
- Shah Ismail I, first king of the Safavid dynasty
- Izmail-class battlecruiser, a class of Russian battlecruisers built in the 1910s
- Ismael (disambiguation)
- Ishmael (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ismail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.