Islay is an island in the Inner Hebrides, Scotland.
Islay may also refer to
- Battle of Islay, battle of 1838 between Chile and Peru-Bolivia
- Islay Charter, a charter of 1408
- Islay LIMPET, the world's first commercial wave power device
- Islay (novel), a novel by Douglas Bullard
- Islay whisky, a range of alcoholic beverages
- Islay, a shrub, Prunus ilicifolia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.