This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Available in||Arabic, English|
|Owner||Al-Balagh Cultural Society|
|Revenue||mainly financed by donations and by selling its technical know-how to other Islamic institutions|
|Launched||June 24, 1997|
The website consists of forums on various issues, such as politics, new Muslims and entertainment, as well as other interactive venues, such as an "Ask the Scholar" section, where visitors can post questions regarding Islam. The Arabic and English sections are tailored to appeal to their respective audiences. In just four years (2000–2003), around 306,691 materials have been published, 233,223 of which are in Arabic while 73,486 are in English.
- Gräf, Bettina (January 2008). "IslamOnline.net: Independent, interactive, popular". Arabmediasociety.com.
- "Alexa on IslamOnline.net". Alexa.com. 2010-02-16. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- "About Us". Islamonline.net.
- "Home Page". Islamonline.net.
- Habousha, IOL Staff CAIRO, Mostafa (December 29, 2004). "IslamOnline.net Gets ISO Certificate". Islamonline.net.