Isla Mágica (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈizla ˈmaxika], Magic Island) is a theme park in Seville, Spain. The park was constructed on the former grounds of the Expo '92 World's Fair in Seville and opened in 1997. It features a large lake and many other attractions including roller coasters and various other types of rides as well as both live and cinematic shows.
|Slogan||Diversión sin límites (Fun without Limits)|
|Location||Seville, Andalusia, Spain|
|Opened||June 28, 1997|
|Previous names||Seville Expo '92|
The park's slogan is "Diversión sin límites" which translates as "Fun without Limits".
- Jaguar - The first inverted rollercoaster in Spain, with five inversions (2x hearth-line roll, 1x immelman and 2x in-line twist), and a final helix; is one of the most popular roller coasters in the park. It's an SLC+ (the second in the world and the first in Europe), a special edition with a helix before the brakes; by Vekoma.
- Dimensión 4 - Go into the fourth dimension at this 4D cinema, which shows films including "Haunted House", "SOS Earth" and "Fly me to the Moon"; by KraftWerk, 3DBA and Nwave.
- Anaconda - A log flume ride, with three drops (8.1, 9.0 and 17.6 metres); by Mack Rides.
- Iguazú - A splash ride with a drop of 15 metres and more than 50 km/h; by Intamin AG.
- Rápidos del Orinoco - A River Rapid ride with 500 metres track; by Intamin AG.
- El Desafío - An Xtended Power Tower themed in Seville, with an Arabic minaret in the station; by Maurer & Shöne.