Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park
Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park is a 44-acre (0.18 km2) state park and boat launch located in Monroe County, New York, north of the City of Rochester. The park is operated by the Town of Irondqeuoit and primarily facilitates fishing and boating access to Irondequoit Bay and Lake Ontario.
|Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park|
|Location||Culver Road |
Irondequoit, New York
|Nearest city||Rochester, New York|
|Area||44 acres (0.18 km2)|
|Visitors||41,812 (in 2014)|
|Website||Irondequoit Bay Marine Park|
Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park includes space and facilities for fishing, boating, geocaching, kayaking, and canoeing. The park is typically open daily from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., except during the winter months (November 1 through March 31), when the park closes at 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The park's boat launch is open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., starting in late spring.
- "Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park - Getting There". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 672. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
- Eisenstadt, Peter R.; Moss, Laura-Eve (2005). The Encyclopedia of New York State. Syracuse University Press. p. 1462. ISBN 9780815608080. Retrieved January 2, 2016.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
- "Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "Irondequoit Bay Marine Park". Monroe County Parks Department. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- Monroe County Parks Department: Irondequoit Bay Marine Park
- New York State Parks: Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park
|This article about a location in Monroe County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|