Ireland Eliesse Baldwin (born October 23, 1995) is an American fashion model and actress.
Ireland Eliesse Baldwin
October 23, 1995
|Other names||Ireland Basinger-Baldwin|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1")|
Premier Model Management (London)
DT Model Management
Baldwin was born in Los Angeles to actors Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin. She is also the niece of actors Stephen, Daniel, and William Baldwin and cousin to model Hailey Baldwin. She has a younger half-sister, Carmen, and three half-brothers, Rafael, Leonardo, and Romeo through her father's second marriage.
Through her father, Baldwin is descended from Mayflower passenger John Howland (1592-1673), and through this line, is the 14th generation of her family born in North America and the 15th generation to live in North America.
At age 11 in 2007, she gained attention in the media after her father left her an angry voicemail message, which became publicized. He stated that she was "a rude, thoughtless little pig".
Baldwin signed with IMG Models in March 2013. In April, Baldwin made her modeling debut in a swimwear editorial for the New York Post. In May, Baldwin appeared in W Magazine's It Trend, It Girl feature. Baldwin was Vanity Fair's It Girl in June, and was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the issue. Elle interviewed Baldwin in their September 2013 issue. The editorial accompanying the interview was photographed by Thomas Whiteside and styled by Joe Zee. She appeared in an editorial for DuJour magazine photographed by Bruce Weber. Baldwin also made her acting debut in the film Grudge Match, playing a younger version of Kim Basinger's character, Sally.
In 2017, Baldwin appeared in campaigns for True Religion Jeans and Guess. In May, Baldwin graced the covers of Elle Bulgaria, L'Officiel Ukraine and Marie Claire Mexico. Baldwin also appeared in the film Campus Caller as the main character “Macey Duncan”.
In 2018, she posed naked for a PETA "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur," ad, twenty-four years after her mother did the same thing for the famous anti-fur campaign. The promotional video for the piece featured Baldwin stating that she has an explicit "no fur" policy in her contract. In September, Basinger-Baldwin graced the cover of Grazia, shot by Yu Tsai.
In 2018, she began dating Musician Corey Harper.
In 2019, Baldwin revealed in an Instagram story about the Human Life Protection Act that she was a victim of sexual assault. In her Instagram story, she stated that she is a survivor and that “one day [she] will reveal the true story”. She also revealed that during the time period in question, she began to rely on substances, resulting in what she characterized as “sabotaging” her career . 
- "Monitor". Entertainment Weekly. November 3, 1995. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
Birth: An 8-pound 3-ounce girl, Ireland Eliesse, to Alec Baldwin, 37, and Kim Basinger, 41, on Oct. 23 in L.A.
- Arielle Vandenberg (May 10, 2019). "Ireland Baldwin: The Only Child with Arielle Vandenberg". Apple Podcasts (Podcast). Arielle Vandenberg. Event occurs at 12:30. Retrieved May 11, 2019.
- "Ireland Basinger Baldwin - Model".
- Webber, Stephanie (September 13, 2013). "Alec Baldwin: Daughter Ireland Hasn't Met Her Baby Sister Carmen Gabriela 3 Weeks After Birth". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- "Baldwin apology over phone rant". BBC News. April 22, 2007.
- Krupnick, Ellie (March 10, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Modeling Career Kicks Off With Agency Signings". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Basinger-Baldwin Blasts Critics' Attacks on Weight, Parents". ABC News. April 30, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Exclusive: Ireland Baldwin sizzles in spring bikinis". New York Post. April 4, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Lawrence, Vanessa (May 2013). "The Look:Shipshape The Girl:Ireland Baldwin". W Magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Smith, Krista (June 2013). "Baldwin and Beautiful". Vanity Fair.
- Stoeffel, Kay (August 15, 2013). "Life according to Ireland Baldwin". Elle. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Eby, Margaret (August 16, 2012). "Ireland Baldwin opens up about modeling: 'I never really thought of myself as a pretty girl'". Daily News. New York City. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- Krupnick, Ellie (August 16, 2013). "Ireland Baldwin's Elle Shoot Is A Gorgeous Reminder Of Who Her Mother Is (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ireland Basinger Baldwin Experiences the Luck of the Irish". DuJour (Winter 2013).
- Warner, Kara (December 30, 2013). "'Grudge Match' Surprise: Ireland Baldwin's Acting Debut". Yahoo!. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Entertainment Tonight (March 3, 2014), Ireland Baldwin's Oscar Selfie Diary, retrieved March 6, 2019
- Smith, Stephanie (June 22, 2015). "Ireland Baldwin and Kim Basinger leave IMG Models". Page Six. Retrieved March 19, 2019.
- "Ireland Baldwin Has Not Quit Modeling, Signs With New Agency". E! Online. Mon Jun 22 12:09:41 PDT 2015. Retrieved 2019-03-19. Check date values in:
- Campus Caller, retrieved March 7, 2019
- Colleen Kratofil, "Ireland Baldwin Poses Nude for Peta 24 Years After Mom Kim Basinger Stripped Down to Protest Fur," People, 28 February 2018.
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) (February 28, 2018), The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree: Ireland Basinger-Baldwin Goes Naked for PETA, retrieved March 19, 2019
- "Everyone Came Out To Toast Norah's Third Anniversary in West Hollywood". Daily Front Row. March 29, 2019. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- "Ireland Baldwin, Mom Kim Basinger's Hawaiian Vacation: All the Details!". Us Weekly. December 17, 2012. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- "Ireland Baldwin and Slater Trout Split". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- Cavan Sieczkowski, "Angel Haze On Relationship With Ireland Baldwin: ‘We F**k And Friends Don’t F**k’," HuffPost, 27 June 2014.
- "Ireland Baldwin's Rehab Stay: The Real Reason Behind Her Decision". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved March 19, 2019.
- "Ireland Baldwin Wiki: Measurements, Lesbian, Girlfriend, Parents". WIKINETWORTH. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- Greenberg, Isabel (August 20, 2018). "Hailey Baldwin's Cousin Just Made Her Dad So Uncomfortable On Instagram". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- "Instagram". www.instagram.com. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Ireland Baldwin (May 18, 2019), Ireland Baldwin reveals assault, retrieved May 18, 2019