Iranian.com is a website that hosts blogs, news, and commentaries by and for the Iranian diaspora. Founder Jahanshah Javid started the website because journalists and the media are assiduously censored in Iran.
Type of site
|Available in||English, Persian|
|Owner||Saïd Amin (Iranian LLC)|
|Alexa rank||217,260 (global, 03/2016)|
- Memarian, Omid (2 October 2006). "ایرانیان دات کام" [Iranian.com]. BBC Persian. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Lampert, Bahareh H. (2008). "Imagining Home in Cyberspace: The Expanding Domains of Diasporic Writing". Voices of New American Women: Visions of Home in the Middle Eastern Diasporic Imagination (Ph.D. dissertation). University of Wisconsin–Madison. OCLC 301746321. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- LeVine, Mark (2013). "Speaking Intimately: Iranian Diasporic Generation X and Negotiating Sexuality Online". In Henseler, Christine (ed.). Generation X Goes Global: Mapping a Youth Culture in Motion. New York: Routledge. p. 302. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "Apology: Military ads". Iranian.com.
- "Adam, Eve & Amin". Iranian.com.
- "Jahanshah Javid: From Iranian.com to Iroon.com". Frontline. PBS.
- "Moving On". Iranian.com.