Invicta is an American watch designer and manufacturer. Invicta began as a Swiss watch company in 1837 when founded by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Inivcta is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.
|Founded||La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, 1837|
|Headquarters||3069 Taft Street|
Hollywood, Florida, United States
|Eyal Lalo (President, CEO)|
Gany Lalo (Vice President)
Nadia Lalo (Board Member, Secretary)
In the early 1980s, Invicta went bankrupt and was sold in 1983 to Ondix S.A, which continued producing Invicta watches in Switzerland. Ondix folded due to disappointing sales, and Invicta was re-established in 1991 when acquired by American owners. In April 2016, Invicta acquired Swiss watch manufacturer Glycine, with Invicta CEO promising to respect Glycine's independence as it supports the Swiss watchmaker financially.
Invicta produces some of its lineup in Switzerland—those models are signed "Swiss Made" on the watch face and specified in the website description for the models.
- "About Invicta", Invicta corporate website
- "Where are Invicta watches made". Top Products Guide. December 11, 2018. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- "Company Overview of Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- Pina, Zach (August 14, 2016). "Historic Glycine Watches Acquired By Invicta". A Blog to Watch. Retrieved August 12, 2022.
- "Watches by Invicta". Homemaker Journal. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- "Invicta launches Jason Taylor watch collection" South Florida Business Journal, November 6, 2012
- Group, Invicta Watch (February 20, 2020). "Shaquille O'Neal Partners with Invicta Watch Group for a Multi-Year, Multi-Platform Deal and His Own Line of Watches". PRN News Wire. Retrieved February 21, 2020.