Inverin (Irish: Indreabhán, its official name, meaning "mouth of the river") is a Gaeltacht village between Spiddal and Costello in County Galway, Ireland. There are Irish-language summer colleges in the area, most notably Coláiste Lurgan and Coláiste Uí Chadhain. The actual village of Inverin is the area between Ballynahown and Minna.
|Irish Grid Reference|
Cumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige is a local development association founded in 1966. The Gaelic Athletic Association club, Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Mhícheál Breathnach, holds a football tournament every year on Saint Stephen's Day. An Irish language book club in the village, Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige, meets monthly.
- Indreabhán. Irish Placenames database. Retrieved: 2011-01-04.
- A. D. Mills, 2003, A Dictionary of British Place-Names, Oxford University Press
- Bus Route 424 Bus Éireann.
- Mar Gheall ar Chumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige.
- "Contact." Aer Arann Islands. Retrieved on May 15, 2016. "Address: Aer Arann Islands, An Caislean, Inverin, Co. Galway, Ireland."