Into the Stars (video game)
Into the Stars is a space simulator video game developed by Fugitive Games, a development team made up of former EA DICE and Spark Unlimited developers, and published by Iceberg Interactive. Following a successful Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, the game was greenlit and went into the Steam Early Access program.
|Into the Stars|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Genre(s)||Space combat simulator|
The goal of the Into the Stars is to reach the planet of Titus Nova, with one large "capital" spaceship and a limited amount of supplies. In order to achieve this the player must visit other planets to gather resources, negotiate with alien species, and attempt to escape the pursuit of an enemy threat known as the Skorn.
- PCGamesN staff (2015-01-19). "Making it in Unreal: can Elite dock with FTL for Kickstarted space sim Into the Stars?". PCGamesN. Retrieved 2015-01-19.
- Puga, Lauren. "Former DICE Devs Form Fugitive Games, Launch Kickstarter For Space Survival Sim". IGN. IGN. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Fugitive Games (2015-01-05). "Into the Stars". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2015-07-25.
- Fillari, Alessandro (2015-07-02). "Into the Stars is an intense Space Opera, hits early access July 9". Destructoid. Retrieved 2015-07-25.
- Emanuel Maiberg (2015-06-30). "Into the Stars is a flashier FTL". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2015-07-12.