International Journal of Transitional Justice
|Discipline||International relations, law, political science and transitional justice|
|Edited by||M. Brinton Lykes|
Hugo van der Merwe
|ISO 4||Int. J. Transitional Justice|
International Journal of Transitional Justice is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed academic journal published triannually by Oxford University Press to provide a forum for transitional justice as an academic discipline in its own right. It was established in 2007 and the editors-in-chief are M. Brinton Lykes (Boston College) and Hugo van der Merwe (Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation, South Africa).
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Google Scholar
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Social Sciences Citation Index
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 1.250, ranking it 49th out of 163 journals in the category "Political Science", 25th out of 86 journals in the category "International Relations" and 45th out of 147 journals in the category "Law".
- "About the journal". academic.oup.com. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
- "Editorial board". academic.oup.com. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Political Science, International Relations and Law". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.