Terry Booker (born July 4, 1985), professionally known as Internal Quest, is an American rapper from Newark, New Jersey. He began rapping in the early 2000s. He has worked with notable hip-hop artists such as El Da Sensei, Sadat X, Craig G and Trick-Trick 
|Birth name||Terry Booker|
|Born||July 4, 1985|
|Origin||Newark, New Jersey, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Rapper, Audio Engineer, Producer, Music Consultant, Poet, Songwriter, Mentor|
|Labels||Jersey Sound Lab|
|Associated acts||El Da Sensei, Sadat X, The Artifacts, The Immortals Riley "Special" Wallace|
Terry Booker (born July 4, 1985 in Newark, New Jersey), professionally known as Internal Quest is an audio engineer, music producer, and youth mentor. He began his career in the Barringer High School marching band, producing for local artists and competing in area beat battles and talent shows. Internal Quest attended the Institute of Audio Research in New York City graduating with high honors. In 2010, he became the lead engineer and general manager of Jersey Sound Lab Recordings based in Newark, NJ. Internal Quest calls his sound, style and delivery of his music as, “Hip-Hop: With a little innovation.” 
Internal Quest gained notoriety when he collaborated with Sydney, Australia based DJ “Nino Brown” in 2010 where they released “Flight 973 to Sydney”, an international Mix CD that reached the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Canada, and Australia. Flight 973 to Sydney featured a remixed single “Where We @?” with Bahraini former auto racing driver, Hamad Al Fardan that gained underground success due to its diverse mix of six artists from five countries.
Universal Records Australia DJ Nino Brown was impressed with "Flight 973 to Sydney" which led to a production credit on his Blazin' 2011 3-disk compilation. The compilation also featured Internal Quest as a rapper on Prinnie Stevens single "Lion".
His latest Release "Fade Away" (2018) was featured on "Fresh Finds" Spotify Editorial Playlist
- EP and Compilations
- Flight 973 to Sydney” with DJ Nino Brown (2010)
- “Jersey Sound Lab Presents: All Hands On Deck” (2011)
- “Ideology” (2013)
- "We Came From Chains" (2018)
- Features and Singles
- “Talk of the City” with El Da Sensei (2010) (Germany)
- Lion” (Remix) with Prinnie Stevens (2010) (Australia)
- Problems” (Remix) featuring El Da Sensei, Sadat X, Craig G (2011) (USA)
- Comes Around” featuring El Da Sensei (2011) (Japan)
- We Gon Turn It Out” featuring Jas Mace from (2011) (USA)
- I’m On the Edge” featuring DJ Hush (2012)
- Goin Dummy” (2012)
- “No Shade” from Blood Album with Scifi Stu (2012) (Scotland)
- “We go to war” with Мс Атила (2014) (Bulgaria)
- "I Got It" with Sicaa ORGANIC SYMPOSIUM
- "CAPO" (2017)
- "PACK" (2018) (USA)
- "Last Days" with Jody McCoy (2018)
- "Fade Away" (2018)
- Allmusic biography. Retrieved 3 Feb 2013.
- Nottingham, Kevin. KevingNottingham.com. 5 Sept 2011. Retrieved 3 Feb 2013.""
- White, Vanessa. Gutta World. 13 June 2012. Retrieved 4 Feb 2013. ""
- “Blazin' 2011” on ARIA Charts. Retrieved 3 Feb 2013""
- Prinnie Stevens on The Voice. Retrieved 3 Feb 2013