The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Interface, while unrelated titles should be moved to Interface (disambiguation).
|Look up interface, interfacé, or interfacing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interface or interfacing may refer to:
- Interface (journal), by the Electrochemical Society
- Interface, Journal of Applied Linguistics, now merged with ITL International Journal of Applied Linguistics
- Interface: A Journal for and about Social Movements
- Interfaces (journal), now INFORMS Journal on Applied Analytics
Arts and entertainmentEdit
Computing and electronicsEdit
- Interface (computing), a shared boundary between system components
- Interface (Java)
- Interface (object-oriented programming)
- Application binary interface, between two binary program modules
- Application programming interface, between a client and a server
- Network interface, between two pieces of equipment or protocol layers in a network
- User interface, between humans and machines
- Audio and video interfaces and connectors
- All pages with titles beginning with Interface
- All pages with titles containing Interface
- Boundary (disambiguation)
- Interface area, where segregated nationalist and unionist areas meet in Northern Ireland
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.