Intercités de Nuit is a brand name used by France’s national railway company, SNCF, to denote overnight passenger rail services in France. It was known as Corail Lunéa before 2009 and as Lunéa from 2010 to 2012.
The brand has since been reintegrated into the main Intercités network.
Network in 2022Edit
As of 2022, the Intercités de Nuit network consisted of the following lines:
Network in 2012Edit
As of 2012, the former Lunéa network consisted of the following lines:
- "Lunéa website". Archived from the original on 2011-12-06. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- Lunéa devient INTERCITÉS de nuit, voyages-sncf.com
- seat61.com - A guide to French Intercités de Nuit (formerly Lunéa) retrieved 19 May 2016
- SNCF Intercités, Lignes de nuit, retrieved 16 November 2017
- Destinations and networks: Overnight travel, SNCF, accessed 9 May 2022.
Media related to Lunéa at Wikimedia Commons