Integration Objects is a software development firm created in 2002. The company is a systems integrator and solutions[buzzword] provider for knowledge management, automation and plant process management and decision support applications. It develops OPC software products and knowledge management platforms for manufacturers primarily in the oil and gas, refining and petrochemicals, chemical, food and beverage, steel and pharmaceutical industries. It also provides consulting services.
|Headquarters||Tunis, Tunisia; Houston, Texas|
|Samy Achour, President and Founder |
|Products||systems integration, knowledge management platforms, OPC software products, connectivity consulting|
Integration Objects is a member of the OPC Foundation, the International Society of Automation and MIMOSA. It has also collaborated and partnered with other IT companies such as Invensys, OSIsoft, Gensym  and ABB for large projects and its clients include ExxonMobil, Saudi Aramco and Solvay Chemicals.
- Profile of Samy Achour in Internet Management magazine 8 January 2008
- "Samy Achour: Fondateur d’Integration Objects" Les Afriques: Le journal de la finance africaine, 11 October 2008
- "Connecting the DCS Dots", by Adel Ben-Duheash and Mohammed Batouq, Control magazine, September 2009
- OPCFoundation.org, "Member List" Archived 16 February 2010 at the Wayback Machine, 12 November 2009
- MIMOSA.org, "Members Directory", 23 September 2010
- "OSIsoft Partners", OSIsoft.com, 22 March 2010
- "Gensym Partners", Gensym.com, 22 March 2010