This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2021)
The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) is the national accountancy body of Singapore.
|Formation||June 24, 1963|
|Mr Teo Ser Luck|
|Mr Mohammad Shariq Sayeed Barmaky|
|Ms Yiong Yim Ming|
Chief Executive Officer
|Ms Fann Kor|
Established in 1963, the professional body now has over 33,000 members.
Requirement for registration as a practising public accountantEdit
Currently, the Singapore Public Accountants Oversight Committee (PAOC) of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, established under the Accountants Act to determine, prescribe and review the requirements to be satisfied by people seeking to be registered as public accountants in Singapore, will not register any person as a public accountant unless the person is a member of ISCA.
Working with Government and Stakeholders to Transform Singapore into a Global Accountancy HubEdit
The Singapore Government has plans to develop Singapore into a global accountancy hub, as outlined in recommendations by the committee to Develop the Accountancy Sector (CDAS). With the Ministry of Finance having approved CDAS' recommendations, plans are underway for ISCA to transform into a global professional accountancy body. ISCA will also be administering a post-graduate accountancy qualification programme that will connote global recognition, international portability and an “Asian market value factor”. As the accountancy sector continues to develop, ISCA will provide the support that will propel Singapore's growth as a global accountancy hub.
ISCA is a member body of the following international or regional organisations:
- Asean Federation of Accountants (AFA) 
- Asia Oceania Tax Consultants' Association (AOTCA) 
- INSOL International (International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals)
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- Chartered Accountants Worldwide 
- International Innovation Network 
- INSOL International 
- "Public Accountants Oversight Committee". acra.gov.sg. Archived from the original on 2009-11-26. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Accountants (Public Accountants) Rules, Second Schedule, Paragraph 7
- www.iaiglobal.or.id. "ASEAN Federation of Accountants (AFA)". www.aseanaccountants.org.
- "About Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore". Archived from the original on 2012-04-21. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- "IFAC member organizations, December 2008" (PDF). ifac.org.
- "International Affiliation".