This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016)
Inspector Balram is a 1991 Malayalam film directed by I. V. Sasi, scripted by T. Damodaran, and starring Mammootty. It is a sequel to the 1986 film Aavanazhi and was followed by a sequel, Balram vs. Taradas, in 2006.
|Directed by||I. V. Sasi|
|Produced by||Liberty Basheer|
|Written by||T. Damodaran|
|Edited by||K. Narayanan|
Four years after the events of Aavanazhi, Balram is now married to Seetha. They have a daughter and live a normal life. Seetha is then killed by Dulabribai's men, and Balram sends his daughter to be taken care of by nuns along with the help of his superior officer Madhavan. Balram faces his enemies, including Indira Shankar and Sayed Mohammad Shah, and Preethi avenges her father's death.
- Mammootty as Circle Inspector Balram
- Murali as City Police Commissioner Madhavan Nair
- Geetha as Seetha
- Urvashi as Preethi Pillai
- Kiran Kumar as Sayed Mohammed Shah
- Jagadish as Sudhakaran
- M. G. Soman as Sahadevan
- Kalpana as Sub Inspector Dakshayani
- Kundara Johny as C.I. Alex George
- Vincent as Customs Officer Nambiar
- Kunchan as "Shamshyam" Vasu
- Augustine as Sub Inspector Ummer
- Ramu as Siddique
- Kanakalatha as Madhavan's Wife
- V K Sreeraman as Hussain Sahib
- Bheeman Raghu as D'Cruz Pereira
- M. S. Thripunithura as Krishna Pillai
- Ragini as Rajamma
- Kollam Thulasi as Home Minister
- Vineeth Kumar as Jithu
- "T Damodaran - The multi-faceted maverick". Mathrubhumi.
- "Stance Magazine". www.stancemagazine.in.
- "Malayalam scriptwriter T Damodaran dead". News18.
- "Roudram Malayalam Movie Preview cinema review stills gallery trailer video clips showtimes". IndiaGlitz.com.