|Look up inspector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inspector is a police rank and an administrative position.
Inspector or The Inspector may also refer to:
- Inspector, a person working in the field of inspection
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- The Inspector, a cartoon series based on the Inspector Clouseau character from the Pink Panther films
- "The Inspector", an episode of the cartoon She-Ra: Princess of Power
- Inspector (1953 film), a 1953 Indian Tamil language film
- Inspector (1956 film), a Bollywood suspense thriller film, directed by Shakti Samanta
- The Inspector (1962 film), a drama starring Stephen Boyd and Dolores Hart
- Inspector (1968 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Inspector (1970 film), a Bollywood action thriller film
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Inspector Clouseau, a character from the Pink Panther films
- Inspector Gadget, a media franchise that began in 1983
- Inspector general, an investigative official
- Inspector window, a type of computing window
- Inspectorate, a body charged with reporting on some institution in its field of competence
- "The Safety Inspector", a Swift and Shift Couriers episode
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inspector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.