Inside the Games
Type of site
Mackay launched the site in 2005, originally as insidethegames.com, following the announcement that London has been chosen to host the 2012 Summer Olympics. The name of the site was changed to insidethegames.biz in 2009.
The insidethegames site was involved in a court litigation in 2010 with Zulu Creative, a web design company previously used by insidethegames.
The site is currently published by Dunsar Media. In addition to the Olympics, the site now covers Paralympics, Commonwealth Games, and a variety of other sporting events. Inside the Games forms official media partnerships with the organizers of some of the sporting events that it covers.
- About us, insidethegames.biz. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- The RBR Interview: Duncan MacKay, by Larry Eder, RunBlogRun, October 2, 2009. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- David Tooley, Key people in the Olympic Movement look to Bletchley company, insidethegames.biz for news, prfire.com, January 23, 2017. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- 2009 SJA British Sports Journalism Awards, Sports Journalists' Association. Accessed August 19, 2019
- Editor of Olympic website is declared bankrupt, News, November 3, 2010, Sports Journalists' Association. Accessed August 19, 2019
- INSIDETHEGAMES.BIZ, THE NO.1 OLYMPIC NEWS WEBSITE IN THE WORLD, BECOMES A MEDIA PARTNER FOR THE II PRESIDENT’S CUP IN MANCHESTER, sambo.sport, July 24, 2015. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- Interview: insidethegames.biz's editor Duncan Mackay and Managing Director Sarah Bowron talk SAC, Mo Farah and Diving, sportaccord.sport, March 28, 2014. Accessed August 19, 2019
- insidethegames.biz becomes exclusive media partner of the Academy, theacademy.tseconsulting.com, January 7, 2015. Accessed August 19, 2019.
- insidethegames.biz, Inside the Games website