Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान
|Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Campus||Urban, 100-acre (40 ha)|
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The institution was founded in 1999, and in the following year received university status and the right to award its own degrees. In 2014 the IIIT Act was passed, under which IIITA and four other Institutes of Information Technology funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development were classed as Institutes of National Importance.
Effervescence is an annual cultural festival at the university. It lasts for three days and includes technology, debate, music, sports and other activities.
- "IIITA Director's Message".
- IIITs. Ministry of Human Resource Development. Accessed January 2017.
- "Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2016". Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Best engineering colleges in India". pickacollege.digit.in.
- "Case Studies, Leaders, Policy, Administration, Industry Focus, Campus, Technology". www.edu-leaders.com.
- "Blazing start to Effervescence". Times of India. 2 October 2012. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "times" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page). Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "times" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).