|Look up incunabula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incunabula are printed material from before the year 1501 in Europe.
Incunabula may also refer to:
- Incunabula, Op. 39, a set of three short compositions for piano by Swan Hennessy (1912)
- Incunabula (video game), a computer game by Avalon Hill (1984)
- Incunabula (publisher), a small press based in Seattle, Washington, founded in 1992
- Incunabula (album), an album by British electronic music duo Autechre (1993)
- Incunabula Short Title Catalogue, an electronic bibliographic database maintained by the British Library
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incunabula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.