|Look up incision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incision may refer to:
- Cutting, the separation of an object, into two or more portions, through the application of an acutely directed force
- Incised, cut, particularly with a "V" shape
- A type of open wound caused by a clean, sharp-edged object such as a knife, razor, or glass splinter
- Surgical incision, a cut made through the skin and soft tissue to facilitate an operation or procedure
- River incision, in geomorphology
- Incision (band), a Dutch hard rock band
- Incision (G.I. Joe), a fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.