Davidenok at the 2013 Tour de Bretagne
|Full name||Ilya Davidenok|
|Born||19 April 1992|
|Current team||Apple Team|
|2012–2014||Continental Team Astana|
|2016||RTS–Santic Racing Team|
|2017||Tabriz Shahrdary Team|
|2018–2019||Beijing XDS–Innova Cycling Team|
|2020||Ningxia Sports Lottery Continental Team|
In 2014, Davidenok tested positive for Anabolic Steroids at the Tour of Qinghai Lake and the Tour de l'Avenir, a fourth such positive test for Continental Team Astana within seven weeks. He was suspended for two years by the UCI, losing his overall win at the Tour of Qinghai Lake in the process.
- 1st Stage 2a Vuelta a la Independencia Nacional
- 7th Overall Tour of Estonia
- 1st Road race, National Road Championships
- 1st Stage 4 Tour de l'Avenir
- 8th Road race, UCI Under-23 Road World Championships
- 6th Overall Tour of Hainan
- 7th Overall Tour of Taihu Lake
- 2nd Overall Tour of Iran (Azerbaijan)
- 1st Mountains classification
- 1st Young rider classification
- 6th Overall Tour de Kumano
- 1st Overall Tour of Fuzhou
- 1st Points classification
- 7th Overall Tour of Qinghai Lake
- 2nd Overall Tour of Fuzhou
- 1st Stage 1
- 9th Overall Tour of Xingtai
- "Ningxia Sports Lottery Continental Team". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 19 April 2020. Retrieved 19 April 2020.
- "Apple Team". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 30 January 2021. Retrieved 30 January 2021.
- "Consequences Imposed on License-Holders as Result of Anti-Doping Rule Violations (ADRV) as per the UCI Anti-Doping Rules (ADR)" (PDF). UCI.ch. Union Cycliste Internationale. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
- "Tour of Iran (Azrbaïjan) - Algemeen klassement" [Tour of Iran (Azerbaijan) - General classification]. Het Nieuwsblad (in Dutch). Retrieved 14 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Iliya Davidenok.|
- Ilya Davidenok at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article relating to Kazakhstani cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|